Attorney Consultation - $79
Starting a business:
- Should I form a company for my business?
- What kind of company should I form, and where?
- What are ongoing obligations after forming my company?
- How should money flow into and out of my business?
- How do I switch ownership of equipment from myself to my business?
- How do I properly issue and manage equity in my business?
- How do I make contributions and distributions?
- Do I need an agreement with my co-owner?
- How should corporate decisions be made & documented?
- What should I do when a co-owner wants to exit?
Running a company:
- How can I limit my liability in this line of business?
- What do I need to do if I have a website?
- How do I deal with privacy concerns?
- What should I consider when leasing property?
- What should I consider when hiring workers?
- How do I best protect my intellectual property (i.e. name, confidential info, ideas)?
- What should I consider when selling my services/products?
- What should I do about a disgruntled employee?
- What can I do to get a customer/partner to pay me?
- Do I need an agreement to do what I'm contemplating?
Attorney consultations are currently limited to businesses located in California, Texas, Pennsylvania, Illinois and Georgia. Have a question? Call us at 903.636.3512 or email email@example.com.
Read and agree to the terms below to continue to payment.